Thursday, July 23, 2009

Administrator Carrero

In my dream last night I went to a High school for a job interview to be the Principal, but they kept calling it the Administrator. I walked around the school a little bit first to get a feel of it. For some reason I was wearing a nice shirt and tie and sports jacket with sweat pants.
The students were fairly cordial and I recognized a few. I can't recall now who they were for sure, but I think they were all people I used to know who were 10 years or so younger than me. (A bit old to be in High School now, heh.)
One of the teachers was also someone I knew but I can't recall who now either.
After awhile I started looking for the Principal's office, but I couldn't find it, so I called the guy I had the interview with. He started talking about how they were looking for a Janitor job, too, but the Janitor might be coming back so it could be temporary.
He then started asking me interview type questions. Every now and again I asked him where we should meet, but he'd dodge the question. While I wondered trying to figure it out for myself and answering his questions I ran into my stepdad sitting in a waiting type area outside the offices.
I instantly realized he was waiting to get the Janitor job. I quickly explained to him, while keeping up my phone conversation, that the job might be very temporary. As I did this one of the other guys, who was apparently also waiting for that, left. My step-dad nodded to let me know he got it, but I knew he was pretty desperate for a job. I then headed back through the offices and found an empty one the looked a lot like it should be the Administrator's office but it was really tiny.
I looked to the side of because a lady walked past me. There was a hallway mostly blocked by square lockers stacked up on the floor. There wasn't enough space for me to squeeze through but it looked like this lead to somewhere else. I felt like maybe a teacher's lounge.
I turned to leave and saw my step-dad again. It's a little fuzzy what happened next, but I remember the phone call ended and I finally found the interview guy. It was Richard Dreyfuss. He told me I did very well and passed the test. I was going to get the job. There were some introductions and at some point I woke up.

Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home