Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spy and chase

There was a beginning part to this dream, but its near gone. I vaguely recall infiltrating some terrorist organization with some buddies.

The first part that is coming back to me was a group of us going to this very nice old house where there was a meeting going on for this group. The house had a mini theater that even had tiered seating. A ton of people were there listening to a guy speak from a podium. I wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying, I was looking for our contact. Someone else was taking care of noting what the guy said.

I got up and changed seats when I noticed Sayid from Lost walking down the aisle. I quickly ducked into a seat next to one of our guys. I warned him to keep his face covered because Sayid was coming. After Sayid sat down a few rows down, we looked up and around again. I told the other person I didn't know why Sayid was here and that I was going to find our contact.

As I was leaving the theater I found her. The contact was a 12 year old little girl. She held my hand and gave me a tour of the place under the guise of me taking her to the restroom.

She pointed out where the back rooms and the big stuff was going down. I went towards the doors, but she told me she wasn't allowed back there it could blow our cover. So I told her to wait in the hall and I approached alone. One of the doors was partially open, so I creept up to it and listened. I could see part way into the room and there was a single guy standing over a folding table looking at some papers. I think one of them was a map. I was trying to get a better look when the door swung open. I ducked around a corner and ended up in the kitchen with several people just looking at me. I waved and kept walking through.

It's a little fuzzy but I met up with the girl and several other people in my group in the foyer. They were leaving and noted that the "talk" was over and somehow they may have been noticed. We hurried out of the house. As soon as I got out the door, I grabbed the girl's hand and started running. I looked back and noticed we had been spotted by a guard, but one of our guys took him out.

I jumped into a white suv that looked a bit like the old style hummers. It had 4 tubes on the top and one tube on each side. As it turns out these were rocket launchers, because I immediately stuffed a rocket into the driver side one and blasted it into one of the vans the bad guys were getting into.

The chase scene is really fuzzy. I recall a train and a crash and losing the hummer truck thing and then trying to hide and get away. Somehow me and the girl ended up riding with a British bobby in one of those tiny bobby cop cars they have a British TV that are comically tiny. He was speeding through the streets helping us get away because he believed us and knew that there was corruption at the station so we needed to get to someone higher up.

I vaguely remember being on a semi rural road by train tracks when we pulled over at a junk yard and he went in leaving us in the car. I recall seeing one of the bad guys up the road a bit cross the railroad tracks, but the rest is gone.

Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home