Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hardcore snow

In my dream last night, I was practicing baseball with some friends at a park with a baseball diamond. It was my turn up at bat but when I got to the box, I realized I forgot to bring a bat so I turned away to grab one but the pitcher threw the ball anyway. I turned and snagged it with my empty right hand right before it would have hit my leg.

I was about to chuck it back to her when the sky grew dark. I looked up and saw clouds rolling in. I turned to the catcher and told her: "We can still play for a little while, but that it's going to rain. Trust me, I know rain. I can smell it coming. We have maybe ten minutes."

I then looked up again and saw really neat cloud formations in the distance over the hills. The clouds looked like they were streaking downwards. Similar to real life except much more dramatic, it almost looked like mini-funnels flowing to the ground.

Then it started to mildy hail, which put everyone into a panic and they started running for their cars. I walked. As I walked I watched as a huge blanket of snow just dropped and completely covered the snack shack in one shot. This startled me. I looked up and watched as, in the distance, whole clouds seemed to be falling to the ground.

Not far to my left a "cloud" of snow fell onto the baseball field. I started moving faster to my car. I was almost to it when a huge blanket of snow fell on it and the car in front of it, completely covering both. I was just standing there pondering it when I woke up.


Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home