Monday, May 25, 2009

Home grown business

In my dream last night I was working with some real life friends, Jaimie and Jason Olson in a mini-mart/conference room place that someone they knew owned. When you walked in it had a variety of junk food goodies on the right side that were stacked up on palettes like costco. The conference rooms were fun style with games and stuff in them.

I remember having one person walk in with a request for us to host 46 people and we said yes, just as Jason was talking a phone reservation. He ended up turning down the phone reservation, so I took the lady's money since she paid in all cash. I put the small bills in the register then walked through the store looking for Jaimie to tell her we aught to put the rest in the safe since it was near $1500 worth of cash.

At this point I started walking around the place making suggestions, including that we should really clear out some of the minimart space to make room for more conference room space since that was the real money maker.

I recall vaguely doing some work then I was somehow watching the owner talking with Jason. He had video of me working through out the day and was bashing everything I did. He didn't like how I was dressed or how my hair looked. He felt I was lazy and some other stuff. Jason told him that it wasn't true, I was a hard worker and I had some pretty good ideas, but he just blew him off.

Then I woke up.

Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home