Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conference?

Ack, I been slacking on updating!
Now many of the dreams I really wanted to blog have faded into obscurity. :(
Last nights is just a ghost of what it was already.

I vaguely remember being with a buddy and the daughter of another buddy and going to some kind of conference/performance thing. There was a podium. The downstairs part of the church/mini-amphitheater thing was almost empty with only 2 or 3 people in seats, but the upstairs was really crowded. I vaguely remember wearing shorts and this was somehow significant. I want to say it was snowing out, then the girl ran off and I had to chase her, but I don't recall actually running after her.

Sigh. Maybe I should put batteries in my mini tape recorder so I can talk about my dreams in the car on the way to work or something.

Laje
43%

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home