Sunday, April 13, 2008

Disney

Last night I dreamt I went to Disney Land, but I got there ahead of my family. The parking lot was really small for it being an amusement park of Disney Land's size. I brought a soda can with me to get a discount on the admission (this is something my local theme park, Great America, does, but I have no idea if Disney Land does this).

Once inside I went on several of the water rides (the last time I went to Disney Land I was really, really young so I don't remember anything except space mountain and the electric parade and that it was fun, heh). When I was on the log ride I spotted my wife and the kids, so I waved. They saw me and told me they were hungry. So I left the park and went to a Weinerschnitzel that was so close to the park, that they had a condiment bar actually in the park, even though you had to leave to get to the actual restaurant...

After bringing them their hotdogs, they still didn't go into the park so I started heading back myself and then I woke up.

Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home