Thursday, December 20, 2007

The New Sega

In my dream I went to my place with a my co-worker (Jim), my cousin (Tony) and someone else. I can't quite recall why but we ended up playing video games. To get to my TV and video game systems tho, we had to climb up a ladder to this ledge with a dresser that had my TV and video game systems on it. We decided to play the newest street fighter game, but for some reason it was on a SEGA game system...one that used controllers just like the old 6 button Genesis controllers. I can't really recall what the system looked like, but it strikes me it was some kind of Genesis.

After we switched players I was looking thru the drawers for another game to play when I found some old blockbuster games that I'd forgotten to return. I got slightly annoyed at this development so I started to get ready to go return them. Suddenly the room was a regular room and not a ledge. My wife came in and asked what was going on, so I told her I found the old rented games.

I vaguely recall getting to my place by driving thru some kind of back alley and then thru some kind of warehouse where I to climb over a fence to open a door to get out and I think that is where I ran into the fourth person who I think was a trucker or something. But that's all I can recall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home