Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shrinking space.

Last night, I dreamt I went to Japan.
The government had instituted a new federal level policy that was forcing everything to be made even smaller so they could preserve more of the "natural areas".
I was staying at a hotel and the individual rooms no longer had individual bathrooms or showers. You had to go down to the lobby for both.
The shower stalls were so small I couldn't even fit into them. I kept looking for a larger stall to no avail.
I went to a skiing place and the ski lift was stacked 3 people high.
In the last part of my dream i was back in the US and over at someones house. For some reason i was talking to their kid about my trip to Japan.
Then the kid got a phone call or something and left, so I was just standing there checking out these really small dark marbles he had.
The rest is faded out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home