Monday, July 23, 2007

Video Games rot your brain.....

Last night I dreamt I was the main character from Metroid: Samus Aran.

I was trapped at this weird train station area (more like a commercial train station not a passenger train station.) There was this cyborg type person guarding the path. To gain her trust I decided to recover an item she had lost. It turns out it was down inside this dark spider web covered hole. I was trying to shove me self into the holes and reach in and grab the item but the path in the hole was really long and even though I had managed to get into it and was going deeper the further I went the tighter it got and the more claustrophobic I was getting.

At this point something startled me awake and I started to analyze my dream and I realized I was being an idiot and I should have just used the power suit's ball mode to roll into the tunnel and grab the item.

At this point I fell back asleep...and guess what?

I was back in that dream, but this time I rolled up into a ball and grabbed the item. Just as I was rolling back out, I woke up again and this time didn't fall asleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home