Friday, February 16, 2007

Lava pit

Last night I had a dream that lava started spewing from my lawn.
There were five firemen there trying to help. 2 fell in the lava but I was able to save one by grabbing him and tossing him in my bathtub.
Then it was like dream rewinded and I was watching the fireman fall into the lava again, but this time I saved him by grabbing him and hosing him down with my garden hose. After that I hosed down the lava pool and it partially solidified. The other firemen got back to us and I warned them not to step in it.

The other firemen informed us that we needed to leave now, but I insisted on going to the bathroom first. My wife decided that since I was using the can, she had time to make a microwave dinner and our eldest daughter went to her room to get her dolls. (We must have all been insane!)

I got woken up just as we started to actually run from the house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home