Monday, October 22, 2007

I win?

Last night was whacked.

I had this dream that I went to the liquor store and bought a lotto ticket for that night's drawing and I won! Sorta, I didn't win the jackpot but I did win the second prize. But when the jackpot is 70+ million dollars the second prize is still a lot of money. If I recall correctly I found out it was several 100 thousand dollars.

I was at home watching the numbers drop, so I went to the liquor store to get my pay out. The guy told me that they couldn't pay out that much, of course, and gave me the info where to go to redeem my ticket. I went back home to tell my wife about it. She was coming down the stairs when I pulled out the ticket and unfolded it. It had a small tear on it and I was being real careful.

Then I woke up!

I rolled over to and told my wife about this dream I had and I tried to remember the winning numbers. I was writing them on a little note pad on my night stand. But some of the numbers were whack, such as 209 was the mega number and 99 or 98 was one of the numbers (which is way out of the range on CA lotto-which only goes to 40 something). The other numbers were fading fast but there was a 28 or 25 and 3 and 5, not really sure.

I then got up and saw my old youth pastor through our living room window. I ran to my door and called out to him and we talked about somethings and I found out that the camp still had one spot available. Then he asked me to come but not as a counselor, but as a camper. Since I'm over a decade to old to be a camper it suddenly hit me that I was still dreaming.

I went back to pack up my stuff and suddenly my house was still under construction. I was talking to one of the contractors, excitedly about going to camp. I told him how I was a protection specc'd paladin and it was unusual to get a tanking position in a raid. (Apparently this was a raiding world of warcraft camp or something. If the last sentences didn't make any sense, then you need a world of warcraft perspective, and trust me it still doesn't make a lot of sense.)

At this point I woke up and again and the numbers were really fried (as noted above). The only certain number is the mega of 209 in my head now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home