Monday, April 07, 2008

Politics

Last night I dreamt that I walked from my house to a school where they were holding some kind of political thing. It seemed to be a voting thing because I had this strange strip shaped ballot. I ran into a real life coworker there and we were discussing the candidates. I noted that I wasn't sure why I was bothering since I didn't know much about the candidates, but I also told him that I trusted his opinion so I 'd like to hear his thoughts on them.

We then changed lines to go to where they were serving food to talk about it. When we go there, I found a line that led to the huge eggo style waffles. Each one was the width of a dinner plate and about 2 inches thick. I grabbed one and was sitting down with the coworker to discuss things when I woke up.

Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home