Saturday, March 01, 2008

many many

I had several dreams last night. I'll start with the last one.

I was with my brother and his fiance in some water thing, we were swimming up stream. When we finally got to the end we had to crawl thru a small duct back into a building where some meeting was going on. They were crawling behind me. Everything was fine until we got to the end. When we got there I saw a woman screwing in a grate to close off the hole out of the duct. There was not enough room to turn back. I yelled at the woman to please unscrew it so I could get out but she just ran away. At this point my claustrophobia kicked into overdrive and I started to panic. I pushed the grate but it didn't move. I checked another grate but it didn't move. I screamed again telling them I was claustrophobic and I'd end up breaking the grate. I didn't want to break the grate but I was really starting to panic. At this point I woke up, but I'm still shaking as I write this.

Another dream I had, my wife and I were driving around when we saw my father in law walking on the side of the street. He didn't see us as we drove by. We were apparently headed to an old house that she lived in for a little while as a child (this isn't true, she lived her entire childhood in the same house her parents are living now). We were exploring it when she came upon a for sale sign and found out her parents were selling it and had just lowered the price from 214,000 to 114,000! I told her we should just buy it ourselves. Then we noticed my father in law coming into the house and we hid. I have no idea why and only vaguely remember us waiting until he left and discussing more about buying the house from them.

The night before last, I had a dream that I decided to go get sandwiches for lunch and I went to the sandwich shop riding a mini bicycle which was only 2 feet tall and had 6 inch wheels. When I got close enough to the shop to see it, suddenly there was construction in the way with fresh poured concrete. I kept trying to get around it but construction guys would appear and so would more fresh concrete and they would tell me to go around. I was getting frustrated and ran into muddy grass that bogged down the bike. I got off of it and crawled thru the sludge like mud to another cement section which also turned to fresh cement when I go there. I was so frustrated that I crawled thru it, too.

Laje

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home