Monday, October 06, 2008

Quake!

In my dream last night I was playing world of warcraft at work with some buddies that in real life I play WoW with every Monday night. We were doing some weird version of BRD that had a very diabloesque look to it. I was trying to keep playing but I had a bunch of work to do, so I finally told them I'd have to log off.

When I got home from work, I found that there was a Warcraft Xpack Release party going on 2 doors down from my apartment (haven't lived in an apartment in years now...), so I looked in to it and saw they had a bunch of copies of the game for sale. I left to get to my place and figured I'd go back a little later and pick up a copy.

I never made it back. As I was standing in my apartment telling my wife about the party there was an earthquake and our apartment fell into the one below it. I had to remove some of the rubble of my son, Sami, to get him out of the apartment. Nobody was hurt but our place was totally destroyed.

The rest is kinda vague, but I remember being on the sidewalk in front of the place with everyone and my mother in law was there and it was light out.

Laje
43%

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home