Sunday, November 13, 2005

Blasted photo machine!

In my dream last night I found a little shop that sold jackets, books and had a machine to do self service photos from your film. I thought this machine was kinda cool and found a jacket that I thought my wife would like. I bought the jacket and went home. Unfortunately, the jacket wasn't the right size (such a stereotypical guy mistake, heh) so I went back to the store to exchange it. Alas, when I got back to the store all the jackets were gone and they had twice as many books. Apparently they no longer sold the jackets and the guy behind the counter refused to give me a refund. I then decided to go develop some film I had on me. I went to the photo machine and started putting rolls of film in to it. After a little while it started giving me photos. But as I looked into the viewing window of the machine I realized something was wrong. The photos were coming out curved. (Instead of being rectangles they were U shaped rectangles! Shaped almost exactly like this mirror thingy)
At this point I was getting a little irritated. When the photos finally came out of the machine I noticed that they all had masking tape stuck to them. I decided to cut my losses and get the negatives and just leave. To my dismay the machine was refusing to give me my negatives! I went back to the clerk's counter but now the store was completely empty. In fact, it looked like the last tenants to lease this spot hadn't been there in months! The books were covered in dust and the furniture was in disarray. I had no idea what to do!
At this point being woken up saved me from my self....argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home