Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back to School

In my dream last night I went back to High School. I even brought my 11 month old son, Kai, with me. I got to my class late and all the seats were already taken. This one girl kept being a total jerk to me about finding a seat. I returned her insults but mine were way over her head and the other students so they just looked at me blankly. I think she even laughed and said "whatever". Eventually, I just took a spot on the floor.

Next thing I knew it was after class, so I went to my locker. Some nerd followed my babbling on about me being "the one". Yes, a la Matrix, I even recall making comment that this guy must be some Matrix nut. I opened my locker grabbed some stuff and was so distracted by the Matrix nut that I didn't realize I left my locker key in the locker. I was getting annoyed at this when the Matrix nut told me we have to leave "they are coming".

He took off and this other kid came up to me pretending to be Goro from Mortal Kombat. I laughed at him and went back to my locker problem, but he kicked me. I kicked him back. I then tried another key to open the locker and he kicked me again. I turned around and started to yell at him when I realized that there were a bunch of people wearing monk's cloaks standing there. I turned and tried the key one more time, then noticed several lockers missing doors had paper grocer bags marked "the one" on them, so I grabbed them and started running away from the freaky people.

That's when I woke up.

Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home