Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Vampires and bad rock...

So last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with two girls, one black and one white, both vampires who could turn into bats or succubi at will. Everytime I told them I was leaving one them would say: "No your not" and give me an evil look.

We then went to a rock concert of a band that I have heard a couple songs for and like, but for the life of me I can't think of the bands name anymore. (Darn dream memory recall, probably not even a real band in reality....) We got there and a bunch of goth wannabes were watching the concert. Apparently the back rows of the concert were in a bookstore, cause there were book shelves. They had setup monitors to make it easier to see the band. The music was horribly cliche and cheesy. I kept thinking that this must be one of those bands with only one good song that gets air play and the rest of their songs suck.

Some guy noticed my grimaces and said to me: "They only play this style when doing these smaller concerts. To get the death metal songs you have to go to major concerts." um, lame!

I looked up at the monitors and realized the singer was messing around on stage with some model and decided this was the dumbest concert ever and left.

I noticed that the black vampire was totally absorbed with the music so I thought I had the perfect escape. We had been traveling by boat and I saw the other vampire go to the lady's room. I took off but when I got to the boat the white one was waiting for me in succubus form and laughing. She had sank the boat.

I waited outside for the concert to end and we took the bus to whereever we were going next. In the bus the girls kept messing with people's heads and when the bus stopped they turned into bats and flew off the bus. Strangely, I picked up their stuff and followed. Just as I was about to leave the bus, I farted.

Then I woke up.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Kent said...

I'll be the fart happened in real life, too.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home