Thursday, February 12, 2009

Football

Last night I was back in high school and hanging out with a real life buddy, Darin. He was on the football team and we drove to a game together in his old school sports car, I want to say it was a vette, but it was definitely not the cougar that he actually had in High School.

It was an away game and I remember seeing someone on the other team I thought I recognized, but when I got closer I realized I didn't know her. At this point out team was heading into the lockers and Darin asked that I call some people and see if they could come to the game so he gave me his cell phone.

I was planning on ditching after the game started so I didn't want to call anyone, but I was glad when I got voicemail on the people he wanted me to call.

The rest is a bit hazy, I vaguely recall sticking around and watching part of the game and something about driving.


Laje
43%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home