Thursday, January 15, 2009

Starcraft LAN party in a warehouse, sorta

Well, last night I dreamt I went over to my cousin Mike's place and had a LAN party with him and my cousing, Tony. Only thing is, that my cousin had a warehouse for a garage. It was I'd say a 60 x 60 x 20 room (20' being the height). He had tons of food and other stuff stored away in it. After looking around for a suitable snack item we put together the computer I was going to be using then started playing Starcraft.

It looked like the old starcraft, but it had some definite new units and at first it seem almost like we were playing on a table top instead of playing on our computers. In fact, at one point I remember physically picking up an armored truck and asking Tony what it's stats were. Later in the game it was definitely on the computer screen.

I was very rusty but didn't do to bad as the Terrans, but about half way through the battle suddenly I was the zerg. At this point cousin Mike got destroyed and it was just me and Tony. I suddenly switched from defensive to an offensive that involved infesting all his units to fight for me.

Laje
43%

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home