Friday, August 12, 2005

Captured!!!

Setting:
I am in WoW as a rogue and some of my buddies are there.
I have just been captured by the enemy, who is apparently France!?!
Yup, France. Not the Horde or Alliance, France. wth!

Anyway, I am sitting on a bed in a room where they are holding me. Of course, I check the window to see if I can get out and away. It's late night and dark and only a few guards are watching the side of the house. I look around and no guards are in the room with me. Unfortunately, the screen is screwed in and I don't want to make a lot of noise. As I am standing there thinking the door starts to open and in walks some of my friends!

I am wondering if they got caught too, when one tells me that the French have allowed me to have visitors because they are going to execute me! (What the heck kinda war was I in???) POW's getting visitors? My mind is nuts. At this point I decide I better look around again for escape opportunities. At this point apparently the wall with the window turned into a patio with a wood fence keeping me in. And night is now day and there are dozens of French guards (most of which are dwarves...I don't know how that works...) Now it seems much harder to get away. I tell my friends that I need to escape soon cause the French do executions at dawn (apparently despite the daylight outside, it was somehow still late night...)

I am stilling thinking about how to get out without getting them in trouble when they decide they had better leave and try to help from the outside. Now I turn again and I am on the roof of the building and the room has vanished. So the first thing I do is run to the edge and see if I can jump off.

One end has a boat dock with no boats and blood on the stairs down. It is about 6 flights but I take it as a good possibility, but I would rather not have to swim, since anyone in a boat could catch me fast. I go back to the other side to see if there is another way.

I hear someone coming down the hall to my room (apparently half the room is still there but somehow on the roof. A soldier in a red uniform (that looks a bit more old style British than French) opens the door and I hope that it's not dawn yet...

On one end of the hallway is a window with huge red curtains and 2 guards standing at it. I am sorely tempted to try to jump thru the window.

Unfortunately, just as we turn to go down the hall I am rudely awoken by my alarm......

Laje

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home