Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hard Dreams

Last night I dreamt that my wife and I had another baby. Unfortunately, the baby was born premature and at home (not sure why we didn't make it to the hospital). He was so tiny and looked a little funny. We were fairly paniced cause we couldn't get a hold of the police to get an ambulance to take her and the baby to the hospital. I remember some lady cutting the umbilical cord with a pair of scissors and finding it hard to hold the baby cause he was small and slippery due to the white birth stuff. At one point I put him in my sleave in an attempt to keep him from slipping. This was to no avail tho. He slipped from my hand and slid across the floor. It was at this point that I realized my strange son was in fact a seal! He seal barked a little and I pet him. Then my dream ended with my annoying alarm clock...

Egad...my mind is strange.

Laje

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

That is hilarious that your baby would be a seal!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home