Thursday, February 17, 2005

Full of life

I hate to admit it, but some days I have lost the spark. Amongst the cement sidewalks and dark driveways, I have dried up. Strangely, I find myself smiling at school. I have met some people, young freaking people, that remind me of those high school daze. Well, the nice days anyway...not the ones where I was running from idiots hitting me or trying not to think of the insults flung my way...Some of my classmates....er....a lot of my classmates are fresh out of High School. Don't even know what to do with themselves. I wonder, was it a mistake to taste the world first? Should I have pursued this educational crap when I was them? Have I become cynical? So much so that these youngsters have to remind what fun is like???

Geez...

Laje

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home